If you wish to apply for a job in the promotional products industry, you need to contact promotional products industry recruiters. Your recruiters will be responsible for finding a job opening that meets your demands and is right for you. They are also in contact with employers in the promotional products industry to conduct end-to-end talent acquisition. The recruiters have some key responsibilities like:
- Meeting the hiring managers once the company releases a new job opening.
- Calling and sourcing the candidates for the job opening. They are responsible for the pre-screening and presentation of the candidates to the person responsible for the hiring process.
- They are also responsible for serving as brand ambassadors of the employee.
- They are involved in the internal and external solicitation of employee referrals.
- Serve as the major contact point for all parties involved throughout the process of collaborative hiring.
- They conduct the checks of the candidate’s references and background.
- They are involved in managing the process of job offers.
- They have the responsibility to deliver an exceptional candidate to the company.
- Finally, they are responsible for participating in the end employee onboarding process to ensure that the person who has been hired is ready to begin work in the company.
Most often, recruiters are involved in the transaction steps of talent acquisition. They are responsible for making sure that the talent acquisition goes smoothly. However, a successful recruiter also builds relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Finally, recruiters are responsible for helping people find jobs as per their qualifications and interests. They can further support the candidates in better preparing their resumes, getting ready for interviews, and helping with salary negotiations.
Are Recruiters Responsible For Finding Jobs For The Candidates?
Recruiters are not responsible for the hiring decisions. Therefore, they are not exactly responsible for finding a job for the candidate. The responsibility of hiring lies with the hiring manager. The organizations pay the recruiters to find suitable candidates for the jobs. However, selection depends on the hiring committee. In other words, recruiters are not responsible for finding a job for the candidates. They are responsible for filling up the vacancy that the organization has released.
What questions should you ask a recruiter?
If you are looking for jobs in promotional products industry and you come across a recruiter who can help you find a job in the promotional products industry based on your qualifications, here are some queries you should place forth:
- How long have you been a part of the recruiting industry?
- What is your speciality in recruiting?
- Why do you feel I am the correct candidate for the job?
- What are the biggest challenges the promotional product organization is facing?
- What about the backgrounds of the other applicants in the applicant pool?
- How many people with my educational and qualification background have you provided placement in the last few months?
- Can I contact some previous candidates and ask about their experience?